Snipers

I think the point has been made in this poll. All cool people use the barrett. Case closed :laugh:

14 sniper votes eh … you can put them in a class and use them … but can you [COLOR=yellow][COLOR=red]use[/COLOR] [/COLOR]them … mmm … the count might have been a bit different lol

Lets have a snipe off… All members who think they can snipe the crap out of a fish, jump in a map, snipe only and see who comes out on top!

There’s already a server like that. You can only choose sniper rifles. It’s pretty fun.

yeh iv played that server a bit lately, its pretty fun

but its been modified (as usuall) -.-,

the snipers are actually a bit more in-accurate sigh and do less damage, otherwise ppl will constantly be dying and that just sucks :stuck_out_tongue:

but i think the idea of a “snipe off” is good, maybe we should organise a tournament for the sniper battles, but obviously gotta be played on CG ruleset…

fact: m4 sniper rifle is a military version of the R700 hunting rifle, so really they’re the same gun :blink:

you just realised this? i said somewhere last week that they are the same gun, the R700 is a modified M40A3

The best Sniper is not nessicarly the best shot, they still need to be a quick accurate shot and all, but the sniper who supports thier team best, is the better sniper.

Getting 4 kills and losing is not as good as 1 kill and a win. or even no kills.

Snipers role is too support his team, spot for them, and apply pressure.

IF he can kill them all thats good too, but realistically needs to support the team first and foremost!

+1!

or dare I use patty’s… AWTA?!

AWTA

does someone wanna explain what AWTA means?

Agree with the above

well my posts go up the screen so that doesnt work for me!

aha! Take that damn Pattyspeak! +1 works much better. Or just writing agreed :laugh:

DWTA

die :tongue2:

AWTA :laugh:

i think its the otherway round rav, the M40A3 is a modified R700

“The original M40 was a military type-classified version of the Remington 700 (R700)” - thats from wikipedia

knew about it ages ago, just theres a never been a thread worth posting my superior knowledge in

Then why do you have so many posts?

pwned.