Show us your Desktop

my 5 current rotating wallpapers, all from Soul Eater anime

Snakeyes, how do you rate F1 2010. I’ve a copy on the way, can’t wait to sink my teeth into it. Been way too long since there has been an official F1 game on the PC.

Also a fan of Mafia 2 but I was somewhat disappointed with it after the greatness of the first game. Still worth playing and very enjoyable but fell short of my expectations by a big margin.

F1 2010 is sick mate!!! not a sim by any means but the career mode is unbelievable…absolutely love it!

Mafia 2 i LOVED it…i didnt play number one so can comment on that…they only thing i didnt like about M2 was the way it ended.

yes single player and multi player :slight_smile:

Awesome, really looking forward to F1 2010 now, helps that it has been a cracker of a season. My G25 has been gathering dust. I’m also a fan of proper sims, but it’s nice to play racers that aren’t as punishing every now and again. I’ll stop myself there before I completely derail this thread, haha.

how does i rotate wallpaper in xp? anyone know? like is there a programme or something?

Rotate the desktop or just the wallpaper? If its the latter, you should just be able to rotate the image in somethin like paint I’d guess. If it’s the desktop itself normally nvidia or ati drivers will have somethin for that I’d reckon.

im not sure if you took my meaning as rotate it 90* (for an example) or rotate so that it automatically changes to the next picture requently. either way i just want it to automatically change the pictures every now and then for me

With XP through to Vista, you need to use a program, W7 does it natively.

You’ll have to use something like this

http://www.worldstart.com/tips/tips.php/312

That is literally the first link off google, there may be better apps out there.

ohhhhhh :sweat:

If you’re using windows XP (and I also think Vista?) there’s no in built function, but there are programs that will do this for with a quick google search (eg change wallpaper program). Got no experience with em myself tho so I can’t recomend anythin.

Win 7 does have the option (which is why i no longer post my desktop, as it changes every hour) which is easy enough to find in the display properties section.

edit: Curse my slow typing >.<

who uses XP :stuck_out_tongue:

[url=http://www.flickr.com/people/danielphin/]

Who uses ___ ?

haha chromy ya can’t even say it… for that matter neither can I.

I USE XP AND I DO NOT REGRET!

(I also use 7…)

I use xp. And for modding and firmware updates xp is where it is. And my downloader has xp. I only went to 7 on my lan’er last format. Xp will allways be the best:yahoo:

Awesome Vettel Background.

Not that anyone would want it, haha.

thats actually vettel mate :frowning: look at the helmet…webbers is blue and yellow…vettels is silver/goldey

LOL, it’s funny that you mentioned that.

The picture turned up in an Australian forum, I made an assumption. That’s a epic fail by me, haha. You are right, Vettel’s helmet is all glittery.

lol nps :slight_smile:

rofl

and i editted the post as 2 huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge pics are annoying

I wish I could create a photo like this one :mad2: