Reloaded Lan

ROFL, there is a Golden eye N64 competition??? That’s awesome!

hey guys I need to start getting numbers sorted for teams for this lan there will be an 8 v 8 BF2 comp, this isnpt officsaly listed as they are waiting on more teams to post interest…

Team Competitions –--------------

Counter-strike Source 5v5
Counter-strike 1.6 5v5
Enemy Territory Quake Wars 5v5
Unreal Tournament 3 5v5

Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance 2v2
Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts 3v3
Warcraft 3: Defense of the Ancients 5v5

anyone wanting to attend from interstate i will have access to my old pc a P4 2.8, 1 gig of ram with a 9600 pro agp runs bf2 well, you weill just need to vbring ya cds with you it currently has a 15" crt monitor and basic KB/ mouse so if you want to bring yours your more them welcome

well seeing how i might not even be able to afford to go to this event despite the event being 10 mins away and litlle to no interest shown form eithe rlocal people or interstate don’t worry about it… if yo had wanted to go i would have seen more interest by now…

Thinkin’ about catching a train and having a look around, or “spectate”, if you will.

entery is like $10 for specators

excellant

well got he funds together so today I’ll be off to buy my Relaoed ticket…woohoo is there anyone else wanting to come ??, Whippy, Brett, Mocha??? so i can decide if i need to go find a team to play in… esp the CSS, BF2 and COD4 tournies…???

i have spare pc an old p4 2.8 1 gig of ram and a 9600pro in it that anyone can use if they want to just fly in with their Key board and mouse and also bring their game disc’s, it has a 15" crt monitor, runs BF2 ok, should play CSS well and also any lower end games.

venue has now chnaged to the St clair rec center where they hold Valhalla

Lolz as if my rents would let me go interstate for a games tourny :stuck_out_tongue: And im working :frowning: 6am 26th, and 27th cries

Anyways Pugs have fun mate, I might see about the next one though, when I have my PC… :stuck_out_tongue:

cant make it, have fun all!

welll came home early cause i was pretty much done after the failed BF2 comp… not only did the “admins” have no idea how to run the comp but they had no idea on how to do the server settings , along with the fact most of my team lost power half way through the second map so we just forfieted…

other then that omg 500+pc’s and consoles in the same room at the same time awesome…lol

meet some of the SA AUS guys we will seeing them in COD4 both cyber gamers and GA ladder we need to practice… also played against form the Team [noOb] guys in BF2…

and serisly guys you don’t need a high end pc to play at Lans , it helps but ya don’t need it.

also i may have some some new players and esp awesome youg player at that.

Tim chilli i will fill you in the admin forums

hopefully this will spawn an -OE. SA Lanning only team 4 BF2, Fear Combat, COD4 and CSS

give us a shout out on the next one, the location was definitely unfortunate as there is pretty much no way I can get to the northern areas of Adelaide.

The showgrounds on the other hand = thumbs up

sounds like ya had fun, bl on the BF2 though…