RC Cars/Planes

i want one

Sweet brings back memorys had a traxxas emax spent thousands on rpm/Aluminium parts with brushless motor/14 cell 3600nimh as nip said costs a small fortune to keep running will try and find some pics l8r

Founds some pics at various stages from twin motors(stock) to brushless…Had alot of fun also spend alot of time repairing trans gears/a-arms etc but was well worth the it:wink2:…

Sweet Mac. They’re some nice looking adjustable shocks you have on it.

Seems I’m outnumbered being the only Nitro runner here, lol.

I have a mate with a Traxxas Tmax with the 3.3 revo engine in it, goes pretty hard. How did you find the standard springs/shocks on your Emax? My mates Tmax is very soft and spongey, seems to scrape its ass easily. My Savage is fairly stiff, doesn’t really bottom out at all, but then again it doesn’t really turn well, it sits too high.

Hey nip the emaxx was awesome for torque etc but due to 2*7cell batteries i had to upgrade the shocks+add a thicker weight oil…Gave up due to cost just as lipo batteries where becoming the new best thing…(High capacity light weight batteries equals win)… Brushless was awesome had a few mates with revo’s and the old electic held its own…(Only suffered from run times approx 15mins at the time had 4 sets of batteries so wasn’t tooo bad)…