Post Ya Mug (Take 2)

My ugly mug and yes it’s bike riding and it hurts…+ the evil 3…

cool mac, lol need a bike like headcase

Your dog is sooo cute :happy:

His name is shaggy purebred golden retriever also got a jack russel named jackie:laugh: two cats one named horse the other pilchard(bob the builder)…

LOL go the cat named Horse, Footrot Flats FTW!!! probably my all time favourite comic

we also have a pure golide, names darcy, though he’s not as golden as yours :frowning:

i would post a pic of my dog, but she never stops moving and is always barking u would prolly lol at here ne ways

I much prefer dogs, but this stray hung around our house, so we ended up with a cat instead :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: btw that’s my bro, not me :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, cool cat.

Labs are good also, my cousin used to have one called Sasha, she had pups too, they were awesome.

Mac, you riding the bike for recreation, or because you have to (ie. blowing over .05, lol)

Love cats, wish mine would sit still like that John, but alas he’s half feral and therefore psychotic. We literally saved him from being drowned in one of our irrigation pipes when he would’ve been no more than 4 weeks old, hence he’s called “pipe”:shades:

this would be my dog, shes rather lazy whenever i get to see her, but thats cuz sge spends all day barking

I love cats and dogs, but we’re sort of a cat-house haha we have 3 cats (2 black ones and 1 grey and white) + another tortoiseshell cat that just decided 1 day to live next door, she still comes home everyday for food but cant stand our other cats lol

we have a stupid cat from next door that stands in our front yard and a our dogs go ape at it…so i get the hose

if i knew u in rl cabby, i would come punch you right now

ROFL

This is my pet, Liono, leader of the THUNDERCATS! If cabby ever turns a hose on him, he’ll **** you up with his deadly weapon… and then stab you with his sword.

Cool pet chum…:laugh:

There’s a funny clip of him on Family Guy using his “sight beyond sight.”

me and my new friend

yeh the one on the left is better lookin

heres Tim (in the check shirt) getting some man love. (thats what you get fior posting me in dress)