Post Ya Mug (Take 2)

love the party one.

heres me at the V8s in townsville, i’m volunteering :smiley: so i get in for free and get into the V8 paddock (area behind the pits)

quality bad due to my dad using my phone…

could of at least had ya arms around them

i forgots…:tongue2:

That blonde… smoking hot.

Volunteering for the V8 supercars would be sweet.

all i do is stand on my feet for hours and punch holes in tickets…then at lucnh i go and looks around

Who cares, I get a high of the smell and sound of the cars. Love it, not nearly as much as F1 though.

lol … you forgot ???

bit nervous were ya lol

nah i just didn’t think to sure i can get more pics…i’m there tomorrow and sunday

where is your other hand? is that why she is smiling?

Haha, it’s a short skirt, pity he’s just a little too tall for his arm to reach.

Speaking of which, how tall are you cab? 6’xx?

:yes: and i’m about 6’1"

dam V8s are loud we can hear them at our hosue and it’s like a good 6km or more awya :blink:

how bout this ladies, i got my arms round them (my right arm quiet close to her boob :wink2:) and theres one down low :shades:

nice work

I saw this really…really odd looking fello in a dress the other evening at Macca’s.

I cant work out who it is, but i KNOW ive seen this face before…

ROFL

HAHAHAHA, WTF! That is not photoshoped either. Want to explain that to us Cab? Wearing the dress alone would have been enough, what you are doing in a dress at a Mcdonalds kitchen is mind boggling.

Good set of cans there, much better than yours are in Tim’s pic.

and theres one down low :shades:

and by god she looks impressed too … rofl

OMFG how dids you find that…>< grrr should never have facebooked that.

Theres a good reason. We had a car rally (like a scavenger hunt) and one of the objectives was to get a guy in a dress and order 5 cheeseburgers at macca’s so Nipper i’m not in the kitchen