Please unban me from your BF3 server

I was just playing on the AUS Oceanic Eagles #1 [TDM Mostly Nosh 48p] server[SIZE=2] and was banned for using bad language or something along those lines. There was a trouble-maker called JUNGWONGSHANG or something like that. It was a weird Asian name all in capital letters. I tried repeatedly to alert the server administrator about this guy by typing !admin and @admin, since these are the usual ways to call for an administrator in other servers, but instead of dealing with the trouble-maker, the administrator gave me a warning for “making up a command”. When I realised the administrator wasn’t coming, I tried pressuring this rogue player to leave the server himself, but then the administrator gave me two more warnings, this time for “using bad language” and banned me from the server. It’s an absolute outrage. Here I was, trying to save the game from a lowlife trouble-maker, yet I was punished and he was allowed to stay. Please reverse this ASAP. My in-game name is Sobek4.
[/SIZE]

Firstly, the ban is a 9 hour temp ban. If an admin is on in that time he will remove the ban if he deems it worthy. Secondly, you can hide the chat box in bf3 by pressing ‘H’. This will effectively stop ‘trouble-makers’ affecting your game-play. If the player was hacking there is a feature on battlelog that let’s you can report the player. Thirdly, the reason for your ban is legitimate. Swearing is foul and inappropriate. It is unacceptable to swear at other players as there is enough swearing in the game. You only need to call on an admin once. If an admin is online then one of them is available they will come.

No it won’t. This guy was causing trouble with the way he played the game. He didn’t type a single word.

So you admit that there was no administrator around, yet still insist that we all should have put up with this brat spoiling the game indefinitely? You’re being completely unrealistic. You contradicted yourself as well, saying “swearing is foul and inappropriate”, follwed by “there is enough swearing in the game.” If swearing is so inappropriate and intolerable, surely any of it in the game would be more than enough, i.e. too much.

as I said. [I] [U]If the player was hacking there is a feature on battlelog that let’s you can report the player

[/U][/I]There does not have to be an administrator on call at your will. Take matters into your own hands and report them.

as for picking up on my grammar… :lostit (9):

The guy wasn’t hacking and I didn’t say he was hacking. I did take matters into my own hands and that’s apparently the problem.

I didn’t correct your grammar, I pointed out a contradiction in your logic. It was the reasoning that you were using to justify my poor treatment.

You ban is over now.

As you never explained what this player was doing, can you explain then what he was doing to effect your game play.

As for swearing, there is no need to swear against other players. We have an auto admin bot that bans players after 3 warnings.

In future please connect to our TeamSpeak Server that is said in Battlefield 3 Chat and communicate with an admin via that medium. There is atleast 1 Admin on each night on TeamSpeak.

He was using really bad sportsmanship and he was using a false name, which is of course an obvious sign of a deliberate trouble-maker, especially when it’s all in capital letters.