OE Games of the Year 2011

While big sites do their “Best Of 2011” thing and alot quite simply fail and are clearly fanboys getting paid to give away top spot (GameTrailers are a clear example, best graphics went to uncharted 3 and best mutliplayer and best FPS went to MW3 WTF!!!)

So i’m taking a leaf from the escapist website and doing their idea of each write picks their favourite games not the BEST.

my 5 favourite games this year

1. Skyrim - If you haven’t played this, shame on you, we lost mac for a week to it, so it shows you how good it is.
  2. BF3 - Best shooter i’ve played in a loooooong time and we all know why.
  3. The Witcher 2 - I tried to get into the first one though i kept getting side tracked by other games, this one sucked me right in, fantastic RPG
  4. Zelda Skyward sword - still gotta finish it, but a great zelda game, once finished i’ll see if it beats ocarina of time as the best one.
  5. Batman arkham city - first one was a gem from nowhere, this one IS THE BEST SUPERHERO GAME EVER!!!

Fails of 2011

Dragon Age 2 - utter piece of crap, DAO was an epic RPG, this sucked balls

1. Skyrim only 20hrs in the game is seriously good…(Best Singleplayer)
  2. Bf3 No comment needed…(Best Multiplayer)
  3. Witcher 2 solid rpg for the grown ups…
  4. Crysis 2 with dx11 patch multiplayer was fun…
  5. Batman AC havn’t fully started the game but it will be good…

Games that I wasted money on…

1. Fear 3
  2. Brink
  3. Homefront aarrrhhhh…
  4. Rage R.I.P id software…

There were other games released than bf3 ???

What AZ said ^ :wacko:

Only game i bought this year was BF3 and its awesome.

Others i played were F1 2011, which i quite enjoyed.

Dirt3 - GReat game but far too repetitive. GYmkana was fun

Thats about it, i should get skyrim as ive enjoyed all the last ones.

yeah i wasted money on homefront, glad i didn’t get rage, fear 3 or brink

obviously Skyrim and BF3 are best 2 games.

I didn’t mind a bit of Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Shogun 2 Total War just for something a little different.

1. Skyrim
  2. BF3
  3. Anno 2070
  4. LOTR WITN
    5…

1842473858462398674893545435: MW3

But seriously, Skyrim and BF3 are by far ahead of any other games release this year

1 (single). Skyrim. No more info needed, if you’ve played it you know why, if you havn’t you need too. 100 hours in and still only half way through the main story.
1 (multi). Battlefield 3. Brought the fun back to online gaming for me and i think a few others.
3. Portal 2. Missed some of the charm of the original, but still a dam good game.
4. Deus Ex: HR. Finnaly a followup to one of the best games of all times (yes, this is the followup, no i am not forgetting anything)
5. Ico. Kinda cheating since it was only the PS3 rerelease of the classic, but still a really nice game.

portal 2 was good fun as well

BF3
Battlefield 3
Battlefield the third
BTK
ohhhh…and Bf3

Top 5:p
Plants v Zombies
Tommy Tronic
Zombie Driver
COD MW3
Farm Simulator