Need ideas

Hey peeps got a wierd problem with my bosses computer which want pass the login windows 7 screen…Its a new build(2 months) 1155 socket with a 2600k/560 gtx/8gig cosair ram etc…So far i’ve removed both harddrives and tried a new one…results freeze… Removed ram and only used 1 stick in different slots etc same result…freeze…Removed gfx card and used on board result freeze on win logo at startup…

Also unpluged all aux plugs usb/dvd drive…all setting in bios look good and drives are there etc…Wierd thing is i can login into windows through safe mode and access all drives…tried a install from there and it gets to windows logo and freezes…Temps in bios are ok and i did a full bios reset----removed battery and didn’t help…Will try some different ram but its a fkn wierd problem…

To add to my drama’s i’m currently half cut which doesn’t help the brain process to much so some ideas would be awesome…cheers drunk mac…:blink::blink:

Specs----Gigabyte z68-ud3h-b3—2600k-corsair 8gig-gtx 560-120g corsair ssd-2tb hdd-…

its knackered mate - tell your boss to buy a new guts … then send me the parts :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll have a read around and see what i find out :slight_smile:

lol its a nice little system looks like i’ve narrowed it down to a ram issue…cheers anyways Az…:wink2:

Computer problems still mac?

Hey chromy not 100% sure yet still stress testing…chat later:wink2:

sure its not the actual windows software?