should be ready to go tonight

bC2 MEETS COD

Pros
Hit Box
Sound
Spawn speed

Cons
Look…like they have tried too hard and its to vivid or as I call it cartoony
Death…fuk me you can die so fast…i guess thats the COD part of it and why i dont like COD

Looks like fun and plays like a console game with PC as an afterthought. Based on that review, i will likely get it for the Ps3 but not the PC.

Dont hold out much hope for Blacks ops either which will be more COD style.

Heres looking forward to BC2 Nam

I called it, haha.

i dont mind it, level design feels a bit more linear than cod or bc2, so when the guy at the front takes cover its a little frusterating for those behind him.

definately faster to die, every kill i have made with the sniper (which is in fact the first unlockable in the sniper class :S) has been one shot kill, i believe this was intentional by the devs but not sure why.

and once again, the game will not let me use ‘liikkz’ this time for profanity issues wtf

LMAO LiikkZ!

In CoD4’s defence, you could take more hits than MOH. This is like hardcore mode as normal. But I do agree, feels like PC is the afterthought on this one :(. I’ll give it another test tonight to see if they’ve done anything about the random kicking yet.

games like this will be good for pub play. Small fast maps, limited options and WTF…No Medic???

Bf2, Bc2 and Bf3 if it ever comes out are more designed for squad play. In my opinion this adds so much depth to a game.

this game isn’t designed for medics, its to small and fast and campy

the maps given to us are not the best, maps shown in the multiplayer preview vids look a lot better

I don’t mind the desert one, even if it isn’t anything super original. But the snow one is annoying as buggery. That first section is just a massive bottleneck designed for campers. And next to no recoil (<- my biggest gripe with this game) means on defence I just grab the sniper rifle and mow em down as they file through.

i played like 5 rounds in a row WITHOUT dropping…on a GA SERVER :blink: lol

few extra things i’ve found

1. mortar strikes go on a points system not kill streaks, so you get need 50 points for mortar (10 for kill 5 for assist double kill stuff headshots etc) and it resets when dead. It goes Mortar strike > rocket strike (more powerful version) > hellfire missle (just a predator missle you control) . artillery strike (got this in one game but the time ran out b4 i could use it :frowning: )

2. Class levels finish at 6 in the beta, so no lvl 8 or 7

3. shit all guns, spec ops unlock shotgun from their first weapon, assault get an lmg and sniper get bolt action (so no super long range campers in the full release til they hit lvl 4 sniper)

4. not 100% sure on this, but you unlock as the game goes on little perks, i found i unlocked something like more powerful rounds or something not sure, and a flak jacket…

http://www.medalofhonor.com/blog/2010/10/recoil-kicks-and-breaks

dunno whether that means we’re gonna get recoil in the MP or not

ive found its probably more efficient to use the defensive abilities until predator missile, anything before that might get u 1 kill, 2 if ur lucky but the defensive ability gives equivalent points of 3 kills (including triple kill bonus) plus the flak jackets/bullet upgrade to the whole team.

In the past few months, we have received feedback from all over the world regarding the multiplayer portion of Medal of Honor. We’ve received notes from gamers, active military, and friends and family of servicemen and women currently deployed overseas. The majority of this feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. For this, the Medal of Honor team is deeply appreciative.

However, we have also received feedback from friends and families of fallen soldiers who have expressed concern over the inclusion of the Taliban in the multiplayer portion of our game. This is a very important voice to the Medal of Honor team. This is a voice that has earned the right to be listened to. It is a voice that we care deeply about. Because of this, and because the heartbeat of Medal of Honor has always resided in the reverence for American and Allied soldiers, we have decided to rename the opposing team in Medal of Honor multiplayer from Taliban to Opposing Force.

While this change should not directly affect gamers, as it does not fundamentally alter the gameplay, we are making this change for the men and women serving in the military and for the families of those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice - this franchise will never willfully disrespect, intentionally or otherwise, your memory and service.

To all who serve - we appreciate you, we thank you, and we do not take you for granted. And to the Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines currently serving overseas, stay safe and come home soon.

Greg Goodrich
Executive Producer
Medal of Honor

[COLOR=white]Kill those fuking Opposing Force Taliban fukers[/COLOR]

what and nazi’s from all WW2 shooters and iraq from cod4 are fine to kill but taliban aren’t ffs people are dumb

also blade will be happy that the shotgun has the option for slugs…which are powerful but not BC2 powerful

well after i got rid of the bloom i dont mind it, drop outs suck which made me rq last night.

Ill have a few more goes before i make my decision.

its like cod meets bc2, but it just doesnt seem right, BC2 shits on it and so does COD.

Sort of like the dreaded porsche hybrid, great idea but just not right.

It’s not really that big of a deal, I don’t care what they call them. They still look the same, haha.

I think the reason why people are extra upset over having the Taliban in the game is because it relates to more recent events, particularly the ties between it and Al-Qaeda.

That is exactly my opinion of this game too. It’s ok but it falls short of the game it stems from and the game it is trying to compete with.

this may sound wierd but try the GA servers, i haven’t dropped on them yet

ill be keen to see what it looks like without bloom. Is it a simple option in the vieo setting Buz?

My Docs > EA Games > MOH beta is the folder location for those wanting to tinker with extra settings like FOV