Merry Christmas

Hi Peeps

Just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you, Merry Christmas and best Wishes.

Its been a pretty full on end to the year with OE getting right back in the competitive gaming seat with BF3…yes it wasn’t a myth although after years of waiting I almost gave up.

After a pretty in active start to the year with BC2 losing its appeal it was a long wait for BF3. Thanks to the admins who kept everything going over that time in particular Az and Chromium, but also thanks to all member’s for staying active in the forums.

The launch of BF3 saw a number of ex OE return to the fold which was freaking awesome and we have also managed to pick up a number of top blokes who fit in really well, not only in the spirit in which they play the game but there ability to take shit and give it…that’s the OE way!!

Massive shout out to all the guys we scrim with and a big Hoahhh to the lads at RtD who have become top allies and great mates in BF3.

The new year will see us have 3 OE servers…many thanks go to Chromium and Captain Murdoch for their support here. This gives us a really good presence in BF3 and allow us to run proper training sessions. This does all require CASH though so with your help and a few dollars we can keep this going.

I’m sure BF3 is going to keep evolving and with new packs like Bf2 will come new challenges and maps and certainly enough to keep us interested in 2012.

We are still chasing about 5 new solid players to make sure we have the numbers to compete in Cyber Gamer and Gamearena ladders to keep hunting.

For me, its been a year of laughs, in between rage quits…lol… Thanks for the good times, the friendship and the tech support ( still owe you a beer Nipper)

Merry Christmas All

Merry Christmas guys have a good one…I’m sure i’ll be gaming tomorrow in between drinking and eating too much see you there.:yes:

Merry Christmas to everyone. Good to be back into gaming and still see the familiar faces around here. best highlight for this year would have to be teamkilling chilli a couple of weeks ago during the scrim when he was complaining about getting shot all the time :shades:

Merry Christmas all, I hope everyone has a top day!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTGlUMvbhSw[/ame]

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, NOW YOUR ALL GONNA DIE!!!

Yeah, what he said, LOL! Na, well said Chill. Merry Christmas all, hope your week has been a little more relaxing than mine.But 4 days off now to spend with the family, looking forward to it!

Stay safe, have fun, and drink lots!

Merry Christmas Gang !!

Another year winds up - finishing with the trademark parties and pressies and fun.

Hope you all get to spend some QT with family and friends.

Stay Safe.

It has been a great year. Here’s to an even better 2012.

Merry Christmas to all.

Merry Christmas everyone. Have a great day. :yahoo:

Merry christmas fellas, hope it was a good’un. :yahoo:

Wovenrug had a very Merry Christmas =)

its not gay, its european is what i said just before the recording

And not to forget a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from all of us to Chilli! He’s also an awesome top bloke in keeping this fun clan going strong into the new year.

Plus who doesn’t love to take shit and give shit…

I am not a number…where is that taken from?:mellow: