League of Legends

we can try some 3v3’s shorter game and more intense early game. less so late game

if we can get enough ppl for 5v5 ranked/ladder matches we need everyone to be able to play multiple characters ranging from range/melee ap and ad, tank, jungle, support. they need to be able to rune correctly for their roll too. (and yes that means you need to learn how to solo lane top when we have a jungle instrument)

either way we should have some practice 3v3’s and 5v5’s when we get the numbers

Solo lane top is fine if your gp or a caster but not fucking garen hills ffs it dont work i cant get feed i cant move past my turret i stand there pulling my dick

agreed

Sorry Guys - Clean forgot to post here regarding a ladder/team for OE in this game.

Certainly I have no dramas at all with it - Might have to have a chat regarding seriousness of it etc and perhaps appoint a captain of the team if it goes down that path.

Just because it isnt widely played and supported doesnt mean OE shouldnt get involved. Tel and Chum were big on this - maybe they have moved on ? I think Chum found life exists past his 28" didnt he Blade?

Um i think LOL is the most played PC game world wide about 35 million i think its at it would be 35 million and one but chromy isnt good enough to play or somthing

And for captain i think telcius is the man for the job if he wants it

I meant widely played /supported by us :wink2:

I’m not sure what subforums you need for this, but let me know what you want and I’ll set it up for you. Also what users and admins you want.

if we get a solid squad dragon i’ll contact you and tell you the plans etc and ask for a subforum for it :slight_smile:

We need ppl interested to learn and understand the META game, Which is:

1 Tanky DPS top
1 Jungler
1 AP Carry mid
1 Range AD Carry bottom
1 Support bottom

Everyone buys a ward early game for their lane. The support gets some Gold per 5 Items and spams wards all over the map. The Jungle helps/ganks when they can or when called. The support helps the range AD at bottom by makeing sure they can sustain the lane and get last hits on the minions, the support does not kill minions.

On a Different not to my previous post.

Me n Wolf were playing a game of league of legends today that was done in 24 minutes. 5v5. we had an ez jungling, me as caitlyn and wolf as janna, the other 2 i forget who they were i think it was singe and kat.

anyways. the other team tried to lvl 1 invasion on ez, but our whole team was there. i got first blood and 2nd blood and their whole team wiped after i died. They kept at our ez though after respawn so we killed them again. at 3:40 minutes their bottom turret was down and it was 3 deaths to 8 in our favour. by 13 minutes we had 6 of their turrets down with their mid inhib exposed. and well… suffice to say we just kept fucking them up hardcore :). i ended the game with about a 2.5 kdr

CG ladder http://www.cybergamer.com.au/pc/lol5v5/ladder/ ?

http://www.cybergamer.com.au/team/82694/ sign up. i’m sure we’ll have atleast 5 players. would like to have maximum team size of 9 though