League of Legends

I been thinking if we have enough people playing we should look at getting a squad together for League of Legends to play ladder matches. Ladder matches for League of Legends dont work the same with with bf3 where you have to be on at certain nights. we organise as a group when we want to do a few games and play

Anyone interested?

You can d/l League of Legends from https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index . signup and download the game

For any of you who dont know what league of legends is it is a game like DOTA from Starcraft. you choose a champion to play the match and gear and level them throughout the match. you gear with gold which you can get from destroying towers/monsters in the forest/ minions in the lanes/ killing enemy champions. you’re aim is to destroy the enemy nexus which you cannot reach till you have destroyed a lane of towers and that lanes inhibitor, then the 2 guard towers to the nexus.

This game is a skillbased game played with clicks and keybindings

if you are interested in making a squad for ladder matches let us know and we’ll see if we can get this running.

Can you guys please organise yourselves to be online for a catch up with me possibly tonight?

i dont think i would be able to play a game tonyte cause i have plans but i will be on teamspeak

Guys go ahead and get this running if you can.

When it comes to matches you will need to try and co-ordinate around BF3 matches. Numbers are tight at the moment with BF3 so its all hands on deck for 16 v16 matches. We are trying to recruit more but at the moments its a struggle.

When you recruit members into an OE LOL group, its important that they are mature and abide by OE rules so please ensure they apply as per normal.

Keep me in the loop with progress on this.

If you are successful we will set up seperate forums access and look at admins for the game as well.

Cheers

we’ll see if we can recruit a few ppl. we need another 4 ppl before we look at doing ladders or ranked matches. until we have an extra 4 ppl we will not be going forward with this ladder

hey guys. i never got around to updating this but since only 2 ppl have shown any interest in this at all there will not be a LoL ladder running.

I may consider running it in future if i get alot of interest and ppl are willing to dedicate some time to practicing and getting to the skill level required of a tournament. Otherwise have fun :slight_smile:

Telcius that means you seeing you are the best lol player in oe you get the job of captain. Good glad you agree

haha yeah ill be in, cant let 700 hours of LOL go to waste

I’ll interested, need to play a bit more tho…

So hills any thought on what ladders we would be playing in ? How about http://www.lolaustralia.com.au/home.php

atm i havent looked at any ladders. im seeing if we can get enough for 5v5. that means we need about 7+ people who are willing to have a go.

There is 3v3 & 5v5 ladders on CG

SO how many people do we have ? For a 5 v 5 ladder i think we would need about 8. At the moment we have 4 confirmed. Wolves and Telcius are you interested ? I think Cabby will be just not at the moment. Az used to play LOL but i dont think he would want to get back into it. So by my inference we have 7

Chromium is SUPER keen hit up some LOL

No.

Well we might have to recruit some new oe members for lol then. Might see i can find some australians players over 11 and see if they are interested. Again telcius might be able to help there he should know alot of good players

And i take it by the lack of a reply from upper managment that they dont have a problem with an oe lol team.

Someone should ask tonight in TS.

Ask what chromy to play LOL ? Waste of time more chance of being struck by lightning 3 times and surving then Chromy playing LOL. And if you refering to asking upper managment im sure if they have a problem they will let us know. Its easier to seek forgivness then permision. I would like to know if any one knows where telcius is these days i havnt seen him around for a while.

I dot think we have a problem with you playing it. As long as its you, not me :wink: