Just mewsing over some new games that haven't been mewsed over

hmmm! If you haven’t heard of it Homefront is going to be awesome and it has a release date of 25/02 the only thing i don’t know is if it has any sort of multiplayer, it seems to be a game a bit like fallout so i don’t think there will be but i can’t wait to see some proper trailers come out. Also I thought i’d inform the Star wars fans out there that the old republic has a release date of 01/03 and although i believe its an MMO (and so I won’t be playing it) the quality of the game is undoubtedly high. go watch the trailers and you’ll understand. (of course this may be old news so forgive me if it is, lol):rolleyes2: Oh BTW a new game which i’m taking to be an FPS has come to my attention, Seems to be post-apocalyptic but with proper FPS gameplay instead of FPS/RPG, anyway if it can hold it’s own i think it would be a good adition to the 3 dominating FPS’s out there, especially with a good multiplayer option obviously. Oh sorry it’s called Spec-ops: The Line and i don’t know what platforms it’s for.

I seem to have found a game called Front Mission Evolved, which looks shamefully like a copy of Mechwarrior/Crysis, so hopefully they do it right and we can all enjoy blowing each other up with gigantic walking tanks, woot. and lastly i found a game called vindictus, which seems to be Dragon age meets oblivion meets werewolves, hmmmm!

hmm interesting

Yeah saw Homefront in atomic mag looks good, will have to wait and see…:wink2:

yeah looked some trailers up today, looks real good and different, lots of potential both for sp and mp but haven’t actually heard anything about mp.

New Indie game slated for release early next yr … doesnt look bad at all and into some space fps loving:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uftoBre0vo[/ame]

Looks good, not just for an indie game either.