Homm vi

okay just had to make a thread for this. Anyway first thing I have found out that i hate, the game is no longer called HOMM its now called MMH, they’ve dropped the ‘O’ what the hell. secondly i saw someone comment that there is only 3 resources instead of 6+gold but i haven’t been able to confirm. Lastly i have a rage i need to release:mad2:, some retarded noob said HOMM II and HOMM IV were the best of the series, and that HOMM VI needs to be more like them, what a fricking idiot, everyone knows HOMM III was the pinnacle and HOMM IV was the worst. Idiot:mad2:

Oh just another thought, what do you recon would happen if the HOMM V & VI stories were adapted and added into HOMM III, I think personally i’d go back and play HOMM III, the graphics just suited the gameplay way better and the game was faster, personally i like HOMM V except that you only played it at half the pace.

Only, this time, it’s not called Heroes of Might & Magic. It’s called Might & Magic Heroes. Don’t be too confused; underneath the name change it’s the same old series, and even retains its numerical order, this game being called Might & Magic Heroes VI.
Kicking off 400 years after the last game, it’s got a new developer (Black Hole), and… that’s about where the “new” stuff ends, the game happy to stick with the same blend of turn-based and real-time strategy that’s got it to a sixth game in the series.
Might & Magic Heroes VI will be out on the PC in 2011.

Hmm starting to sound more like an actual game were you control 1 character than an actual strategy game. Don’t know what to think at the moment.