Holidays

Hey thought it’d be a good idea to have a thread for people to say when they’re on holidays and won’t be around.

So i will be gone at the end of this week for 3 weeks and won’t be near computers, well at least a pc decent enough to play anything.
Also sorry i haven’t been on much, basically since the end of uni i’ve only had 3:30 to 5:30 to myself and for the rest been out helping people
and doing stuff. I shall try to get on more when i’m back have a fun Christmas all and stay safe.

Cheers

2nd of Jan to 11th of Jan…NO gaming how will I survive…:blink:…That’s right heaps of drinking/beach and no work i’ll be fine…

ill be hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh around…sorry h key is playing up on the account of beer on the keyboard…

I’ll be about but I predict that my gaming time will be limited for the next 3 - 5 weeks. Busy time of year with family commitments and friends coming back home from the mainland/overseas.

Not to mention that Tassie only gets a very small window for warm weather and I plan to make the most of it.

Jan 2nd to 9th will be shaky since I’ll be moving house, but other then that after this week I should be on more the usual since work will be finished

Heading to Inskip on the 27th -2nd

I’ll be about - not that it matters with no pc ( or one that can actually do shit ). Will be spending most of the mini break with the grubs at any rate :slight_smile:

Inskip!!! PACKED!!!

Base camp has been setup since the 2nd of December chilli no one can get near us ha

lol…Sweet