Headphones / Keyboard

Generally not the sort of things you buy second hand but what the heck, I don’t need/want 'em anymore and they’re both still working! (well headphones are…will plug in the keyboard tonight :p)

Headphones - AKG K518DJ Closed Back - Sound is excellent, however they do not at all suit people with larger noggin’s (such as myself, thus why I no longer use them!) - Really have no idea re $$$ guessing $30-40 max - About 18 months old - only used for approx 6 months (still have the leather case/bag & original box)

Keyboard - Razer Lycosa - Again works fine, keyboard is probably excellent…for somebody who likes Razer keyboards. Just did not like the feel of the keyboard at all. Almost gone 12 months old, only used for about 4 months, again no idea re $$$ guessing again around $30-40 max.

Guessing postage would be around $10 for Headphones, $20 for the keyboard anywhere in Australia as registered post.

Do the headhpones come with free head sweat and a little ear wax?

Black leather pads have turned brown obvs.

lmao, they look like awesome headphones actually, not that I need them (mine are hardly used).

You’ll sell them easily on OCAU if you’re a member, or eBay.

Keyboard gone ftr.

Headphones still for sale 8| (have saved the earwax in a jar just for you chilleh)

yippe!..lol