Funny Story

Probably a bit “Had to be there but Im sure you will see the funny side”

We played a name game in the weekly management meeting. We have approximately 15 people from production, care,sales etc.

Everyone wrote their middle name on a piece of paper and during the meeting at random we would open a piece of paper and read out the name and everyone had to try and guess who’s middle name it was.

There were some really cool names and some funny ones, easy to pick the old biddies middle names because they were all dorothy or margaret etc.

Everyone was paying out on people and using their name in jokes and it was pretty funny. Lots of laughs…this went on for about an hour.

Anyway, there is this dude in production named Mayo who dead set looks and sounds like that dude from the FPS Russian videos. Nice guys but everyone thinks he could kill them at any moment.

Ok, so his name didnt get read out so I asked him what his middle name was and he said he didnt have one. I asked him if Mayo was his real name and he said no…everyone still laughing at this point.

I asked him what his middle name was and he said “Gabriel”

Fuken laughter stopped…hahaha…no one wanted to laugh in case he topped them…fuk it was funny. The seconds of silence was priceless and then someone change the topic…:yahoo:

Fukin good shooting
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHtHE_ukpug[/ame]

LMAO! The silence would of have been worse then people laughing when he told you his first name.

fukin good shootin alright :yahoo: