Dungeon Siege 3: WOOT

Dunno how many of you are DS fans or if you’ve even heard of it but DS3 was announced at E3 this year and it’s being developed by Obsidian. Personally I can’t wait. loved the first 2 and with the reputation Obsidian are getting hopefully they can do the 3rd nicely.

here’s the first trailer if any are interested, it ain’t the best, just shows some of the back story really.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68NsdGVRKaQ[/ame]

Nah, I stupidly bought a PSP. Overpriced POS. The only really good game I’ve ever played on it was GOW.

Should of bought a DS.

Obsidian have put their brand on some sweet games though. That looks crazy good for the DS.

na man not DS for Nintendo DS, DS for Dungeon Siege, first 2 were for pc only, although i think there may have been a port to PS and XBOX but the new one will be for all three

Oh and there was a seperate one for the PSP or DS dunno which, called Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony.

haha, my bad.

Never played it, I’ll have to look into it.

Yeah looks good played the first 2 will most likely be adding this to my future purchases…:wink2:

looks pretty cool. Id really love to get into a good game like that but havent seen anything that really grabs me…might take a closer look

you still got 6 months 2 wait for this at least though.

Chilli : grab a copy of DS II and have a go at that. I bloody love the DS games and will be snavellin 3 up when it hits stores.

Yay, another game. I finished the other ones and enjoyed them, so this might have to go onto my to buy list.

Yeah I can’t wait they’re right up there on my fav games, I preferred them from diablo 2 but i did play them before i played diablo and i guess the graphics help so yeah, i don’t know how it will perform against diablo 3, sure diablo 3 has a way bigger fan base but in terms of gameplay i recon they will be pretty close, especially if obsidian can do it right. Also when both DS games came out they had very good graphics for an RPG.

better than diablo :blink:

wash your mouth out!

haha, i didn’t say better than diablo i just prefer them, they just work better for me, and maybe the graphics had something to do with it. Don’t get me wrong diablo was awesome except due to it’s age when i played the story wasn’t as immersive for me so the dungeon siege games win there but now these 2 are coming out around the same time(ish) graphics will be equal, story lines will both be hugely immersive and so basically it’s just made of total win for me.:yahoo:anticipation is a bitch.

Oh by the way i forgot to mention there was a movie and if you ever stumble across it i advice you either let the stumble turn into a fall and play dead or turn around and run away screaming, don’t let the fact that jason statham is in it fool you into taking it off that dust covered shelf.:yucky:

plus new images came out for DS3
http://destructoid.com/elephant/photo-m.phtml?photo_key=154843&post_key=181725#prevnext

looks like they took a leaf from space siege with those drops into nothingness

Debut trailer…