Dragon Age : Origins

Fairly reasonable system reqs. New screenies too, tho I always take em with a grain of salt until it’s actually released.

when my countdown reaches 0 … i’ll be very happy :slight_smile:

Haha.

When I find out when Mafia 2 is being released, I will also have a countdown running.

man i want the game now not in 109 days :(:yucky:

US, August 7, 2009 - Update: [COLOR=#003399]BioWare[/COLOR] has confirmed with IGN [URL=“http://au.pc.ign.com/objects/682/682217.html”][COLOR=#003399]Dragon Age: Origins[/COLOR] is indeed getting a new, November release date. But don’t worry, it’s not too long of a wait.

“Dragon Age Origins will be released on November 3rd in North America and November 6th in Europe for Xbox 360 and PC. The Playstation 3 version will follow later in November,” the BioWare rep said.

Source

Just a bit longer for my next epic game :frowning:

lol PS3 one must have some issues

For those awaiting the epicness of dragon age :

another little cinematic … although the marilyn manson so NOT have been used !

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcyR9adOuMI[/ame]

getting close now … probably 1st week in Nov … oh yeah!

anyone guess who the voice actor was? don’t need to give his name only role in another game will do

5/11 i shall have it in my hands … per ordered … should have gone the collectors for the couple of game items :><:

gonna be sooooooooooooooo good to get stuck into a new rpg!

From the actual excitement that you guys have for this game, I might have to look into it.

There is/has only been one game in history that I am/have been truly excited about before it actually being released and that is Mafia 2. That is based on my absolute undying love I have for the Mafia/Crime Genre in regards to anything. Only other game that I have been hyped up for was a huge failure yet scored incredibly well on some a fail review by what I thought was a reputable magazine, that is the last time I will ever get tricked into thinking a game is good before it is released. I can’t even get excited for MW2 after that disapointment, it has scarred me for life…

eh looks ok, i prolly wont rush out and buy it though personally

[SIZE=6][COLOR=yellow]MY COPY IS HERE!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

well after tonights war i don’t think we’ll be seeing az for a loooooooooooooong time

Very early days … just completed the intro quest … now off to the big wide world to kill all!!!

Another polished Bioware game … The joy to actually play a plot driven game once more … that actually takes your whole attention.

As i said … very early in the piece but looking the goods … reminds me of NWN when i first played it … engrossed from the moment you create your class.

Bit of gore around … shows why it was rated for the older peeps… with some of the early story driven fights showing some blood spray over your character lol.

Going about it the way i do all my rpg’s … warrior first … then redo it with some magic and then some thieving evil shit lol ( the moral stance looks an interesting thing to delve into … aka choose your own path)

Screenies dont seem to be working … will look into getting some up … hopefully out in the wilderness now rather than the intro quest.

My early advice for those wondering : GET IT !!!

( if you love ze rpg)

EDIT :

Found the screenies (printscreen saves them to a folder along with achievements and story SS)

Me n the NPC after some hacky hacky

Cruising through the inrto bad boys house to cut him up

Not much to see from them … now the real game is underway … should be able to get sme good images up in coming days.

Just knowing it’s a Bioware game is enough to know that it will be a kick arse RPG. I’m not really big on the fantasy genre, well other than the legend of Zelda, and Fable for that matter, but after playing Mass Effect and loving it(not really big on sci fi either), there’s a massive chance this game will sink it’s claws into me if Bioware did a similar job developing this game.

Just watched the review, looks good, highly reviewed. They say that you’ll need 60hrs just to get through the game without bothering about side quests, that’s a big game.

reviews look good, been hangin for a more story focused rpg, probs pick it up on saturday

ill get a few better screenies tonight for ya LiikkZ…

btw … certainly makes the system grunt in the open …

the first encampment after the inrto quest section :

ran fraps … 1920x 1080 with all maxed on my sys … 60 fps … its a pretty hungry game ( not sure if CF is pumpin on it) … but very pretty :stuck_out_tongue:

looks freakin sweet!

I’ve got a height complex. I’ve never managed to play a gnome, hobbit or dwarf. I managed my Oblivion elf for a while, but I jumped before I talked to anyone so I seemed taller :P. Need height!

It does look unreal.

lol John, that’s pretty funny