Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Az will get a kick out of this, and anyone who started their FPS back in CS.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/1800/

About the Game

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) will expand upon  the team-based action gameplay that it pioneered when it was launched  12 years ago.
                 CS: GO features new maps, characters, and weapons and delivers  updated versions of the classic CS content (de_dust, etc.). In addition,  CS: GO will introduce new gameplay modes, matchmaking, leader boards,  and more.
                 "Counter-Strike took the gaming industry by surprise when the  unlikely MOD became the most played online PC action game in the world  almost immediately after its release in August 1999," said Doug Lombardi  at Valve. "For the past 12 years, it has continued to be one of the  most-played games in the world, headline competitive gaming tournaments  and selling over 25 million units worldwide across the franchise. CS: GO  promises to expand on CS' award-winning gameplay and deliver it to  gamers on the PC as well as the next gen consoles and the Mac."
                 CS: GO is being developed by Valve in cooperation with  Seattle-based Hidden Path Entertainment. The title is targeted for  release in early 2012 and will be playable at this year's PAX Prime and  Eurogamer Expo.

I’m all for a new CS, however the consoles may ruin it, hopefully the showing at PAX will be PC gameplay to show what this game can truly offer

read that this morning on fpsadmin - and just thought " how can this still be played lol"

Another makeover/mod wont see me in the servers. That part of me died with COD4’s arrival.