COD : WW Beta

yeah mate … lovin it :slight_smile:

jealous

my pc just cant handle it well tho :frowning:

time to upgrade azza

yeah … december will be update month for me

Getting a Core i7?

surely those processors will be way over priced… and are they actually going to be anygood for gaming? surely the faster dual cores are faster then quad cores from a gaming point of view??

Only time will tell, the lead intel engineer said in an interview that the new i7’s with tri channel ram are going to put a lot of systems to shame, they are also meant to be an overclockers dream. It will be slow at first (like with Quad cores) but technology always moves forwards.

Everything is overpriced when it is new, DDR3 for instance, and remember that Q6600’s were $851 US when they where released.

are you serious?? lol

lol, yeah it’s a joke right. I can remember looking at them going “well I’m never going to have one of those.” haha. It’s half the reason everyone bought them when the price dropped.

come on rav … imagine buying all your parts on release day … what did you get it for ? $4k odd ? … at release you would been selling your kidney too to make the diff up lol

haha well the graphics cards were still at full price…

i only ended up paying $2.7k… lol should of been like $4k… tricks of the trade though, lol.

Yeah lucky. I think the GX2’s where one card that wasn’t overpriced from the start, unlike the 8800 ultra and GTX 280 which were well over $1000 when they were released.

hahaha trcks of the trade…

So there is a saleman with a shirt sporting your sig eh (minus “you”)

lol something along those lines.

he creamed himself thats how good it is :mellow:

I’ll wait for the full release to cream myself.

edit: speaking of Beta’s, it seems that windows 7 (the successor to Vista) is already in Beta form and being tested. It’s meant to be released June 2009. There’s even a website to hype it up. It looks just like vista to me.

http://windows7news.com

this was taken straight from the windows 7 forum

"Although Windows 7 looks like vista, it is a new operating system that promises to have many architectural changes that will result in better performance and a more user friendly experience than Vista.

Andrew"

lol … says the bloke who chucks an xfire tanty over not being able to get his working

hahahaha, xfire tantrum, good way to let out the aggression.

good fun, though i can’t change my res from 1024x768 >< dam 9800GX2 giving me grief maybe invest in a 4870X2