Cars, Bikes & More Cars

my brother in front mate following

awesome stuff mate

lucky prick, wish i could fire up my bike and take it for a blast

Sweet video, looks awesome when you leave the ground.

soon he’ll be doing stuff like the best in the biz (when they were old school)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9Ld0OoWGD8[/ame]

also most of us were quite young when we saw these (and i bet we all wanted to do that stuff) Pastrana when he debuted think it was 2nd or 3rd demons movie and he was 13/14 at the time :S

The new limited edition Focus RS500, yet another hot Focus that we’ll miss out on, just like the original RS.

As far as hot hatches go, I wouldn’t turn one of them down, tbh that is probably the best hot hatch I’ve seen for a while. I was a huge fan of the first RS Focus, apart from this one having a few too many scoops (not enough to turn me off), I think it looks mad.

:yucky: Hatch :yucky:

Gotta say i reckon that’s a damn fine lookin car.

:blink: Thats one sexy hatch!:yes:

i want one

For those of you that are still unaware of the sheer awesomeness of Aussie GP, knowing that this car was there should say it all.

I was lucky enough to get with in arms reach of a McLaren F1 the 2nd time I went, considering that there are only ~160 odd in the world, I was pretty chuffed getting to see it for real.

Here are some other pics.

Not sure if it is the same car out of the movie, looks good though.

that focus is awesome, satin black paint it appears? suits it well

Here’s a better pic of the BTTF 3 DeLorean. Complete with Hoverboard, train track rims and the Mr Fusion mounted on the back.

John where are you, surely you would be freaking out by now?

ZOMG WIN!

Pics didn’t load the other day so didn’t see this. Freakin EPIC!

OMG!!! I will take the Shelby Mustang thanks and maybe the Camaro…in a pinch:tongue2:

You took a picture of american muscle cars…but not the McLaren F1? :frowning:

Haha, they aren’t my pics. Probably should of made that a bit clearer.

I did take a pic of the McLaren F1, I even sent a copy of it to “CAR” magazine and they put it in one of their features, I’ve got the magazine around here somewhere, not sure if I have the original picture any more though.

Along with myself and 15 other individuals around the world, we managed to photograph 10% of the total produced McLaren F1’s in the world, haha.

11:30 tonight the f1 is on for me … fucking uselss regional tv

5.50pm here.

Hopefully webber gets up, hes done well to qualify first

the Rs is hatch is the American version of the xr5 i believe

I would have brought one but it only comes in manual so the missues cant drive it…DOH

ended up getting the base model and looked at tricking it out but body kits were astronomical in $

The 3 models lower, Cl, VX and Zetec all have the same engine and go like a shower of shit, the xr5 is something else.