Cars, Bikes & More Cars

Check out those rotors! Oh and the car is pretty awesome too, lol. Only thing that looks a bit odd is the large amounts of Mondeo XR5 mesh all over the front.

:yucky:

very lotus like

ahhh the Zenvo, a car after my own heart as its made in Denmark :stuck_out_tongue: (my mum comes from denmark)

mate put a deposit on a R33 skyline

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=8251735&__sid=127345A87905&__Qpb=true&Cr=0&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&keywords=&__N=1216%201282%204294963846%204294963593%201481%20900%20391%20410&PriceFrom=391&PriceTo=410&seot=1&__Nne=15&trecs=1&silo=1011

got it for cheaper than that price, excellent condition he says, he couldn’t drive it though as he didn’t fit in the race seat, so he had to get his mate to test it for him while he sat in the passenger seat lolz. All in all a well looked after modded skyline that goes hard :tongue2:

not a bad example

wtf, hows he gunna drive it if he cant fit in the fkn seat?

put the stock one back in dummy

i think i might h8 the government so fucking confusing

im going to NSW for 1 day in a couple of weeks and im driving right

now in qld a p plate drive like me can do the signed speed limit ie 110 on the highway but a NSW p plater can only do 90 on the highway thats doing 110 ive been told that as that rule only applies to NSW p platers i can do 110 in NSW and not get raped

but then other ppl come along and say that i have to follow the NSW P plate rules

im fucking confused

just do 110 and say you didnt know bout it

I agree with what Cabby said, its up to you if u wanna do the qld or the nsw rules, but if u get pulled over u have your qld licence and number plates as “proof” that u didnt know

well actually its up to an individual to know the road rules for the state/country they are driving in… your duty of care to being a responsible driver.

Haha yeah, yet to hear of anything who’s ever been let of for any traffic offence because “they didn’t know…”

My friend did when she drove down to melbourne, her and her bf got a fine for something which they got out of, so who knows - but if it was me I wouldnt run the risk, its not worth it. Just go slower :laugh:

Would depend on the cop, I know of plenty of people who have gotten off bookings from pleading ignorance to a particular road rule (whether they were pretending or not). I still believe that it’s your own responsibility to know the road rules of the particular state you need to drive in.

Pretty much

If you get a @#%$ of a cop, then hell more then likely charge you for it. But ive found with cops, if you’re nice to them, they’ll more then likely help you or drop your offence.

Example being i got done speeding, 85 in a 70 zone, but it was down a hill. I told the cop that i was only coasting down the hill and he told me he had to give me the fine cause he had a sarge in the car but he also told me how to get out of it.

It worked :slight_smile:

The gixxer is now 25!

http://www.bikepoint.com.au/reviews/2010/road/suzuki/gsxr750/generation-gixxer-18558

Legendary bikes.

Well my work finally got 2 new trucks for one of our sites so i thought i’d post some pics and info.
We run 7 of these size trucks on the site with 3 loaders (992g) excavator and some smaller machinery…
The 777f has a v12 twin turbo engine producing approx 1000hp/ 7 speed auto trans / top speed of approx 60kms and can carry approx 100 tonnes of payload…

Havn’t had time to hook up the laptop and see whats new but from what i’ve seen there running engine/transmission/brake controller computers standard stuff, been to busy fitting site requirements etc Turbo timer/fire suppresssion module/retarder warning/seat belt warning/front blue stobe/ side reverse led lights etc so much fun…Not really but its clean work so i cant complain…

My ute + new trucks

Behind the seat tranny/brake controller too many wires lol

The big yellow thing that makes it go.:tongue2:

HOLY ####

That’s awesome Mac, who doesn’t love big trucks, lol. What a BEAST. Check out the size of the inlet feeding the turbo, looks massive.

100 tonnes, that’s just incredible, it’s hard to imagine how much weight that is.

Damn it’s tidy too, especially the wiring. I guess for what the machines are worth, they’d have to be made to top standards.

So with the Turbo timers you fit, how long after you turn the truck off does the engine need to run, 1,3,5 minutes??? Do you need to let the trucks run a bit first thing when they are started before they are used every day? With 1000BHP, I would guess that all the lubricants in the engine would be given a bit of time to warm up before they are put to work? I’m guessing the torque figure would be jaw dropping too, surely it would be far higher than the BHP.