Can a sig be made from one of these?

nothing wrong with your sigs at all…

You wouldnt believe how many sigs ive deleted cause ive seen better looking dogshit.

most of my prob atm is trying to get something out of a render/stock that i havent picked myself, or dont see something in. Not saying your renders etc are bad john, just that im still too novice to just make a sig from any image i think.

Still at the level where i need to be able to picture it done with what i know … compared to say Chilli, who knows much more so can work probably any image to his satisfaction.

Like i said … gimme a year :stuck_out_tongue:

I dont mind my sigs ( i actually think im progressing ok) … just the limits i have still in my style limits my ability with stocks… practice makes perfect as the saying goes.

pffft, what choo on about Az?! That’s epic!

Ahhh, my Karas sig collection grows larger :shades:

two things i do when looking at renders for for sigs

A. USe the render to make a background, in a theme or style that goes with the render.i.e grunge, sharp edges, blurred etc.
B. Look at the exisitngt light source on the render it self. This will determin where it gets placed on the back ground and lighting effects after

Az, you have made some awsome sigs, WAY WAY better than I was and some are better tahn shit I do now.! Sig comps are good value as you are always challenged to think outside the square as all they give you is a render or theme