BFBC2 Screenshots

When do i ever see soldiers jumping around like a rabbit and then getting headshots??? surely you have played with Tim & Kollida before right? :yucky: i mean when im not sniper (30% of the time) i seem to get headshots with the L85

When do i ever see soldiers jumping around like a rabbit and then getting headshots???

I meant in real life.

:blink:

My Dogtag page seems broken … as it goes to 1600… then back to 1590 odd … then back up etc etc lol. Incase my tags start getting wiped out from new takers when my knife works properly again next week… heres my OE tag collection … heh

Wow how special am I to be on top of your list az…:wink2:

yer, would be good to see some randoms atb the top…

stop picking on your team mates…

lol

Hahaha, go dipper, you slippery little bastard. (No doubt I’d be topping the list if I could play the game more often, lol)

He doesn’t even have me 6 times! does a dance

stop dancing and look over your choulder, Az has a tendancy to appear just like that

whats that sound when a magicians smoke cloud explods

“Poof”

Are you calling him a poof? :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m pretty sure I have stabbed him a few times, muahaha :smiley:

Poor Az, he gets thousands of knife kills and in return he gets called a ‘poof’

I didn’t call him a poof! -.-

lol chilli

just you wait till the knife works again …

Sorry Az, but i have a feeling that EA wont change a damn thing with the knife… even though alot of people on the EA forums are complaining + me + you + plus pretty much everyone else

havnt seen the changelist then? Knifes being reverted to its previous state

Obviously not :stuck_out_tongue: thx iinsom, thats good news

not for me…:blink:…hahaha

Well, I expect to see Chilli on top of Az’s tags in about oh…12 hours? :stuck_out_tongue:
I am too quick for Az :wink:

pfft … just rarely see you in game and on the traitors team :stuck_out_tongue: