BF3 problem

ok guys i have this little problem with battle field 3 i only just installed it and started playing it but when i launch it, it comes up with a error that i needed a recomended driver of this u need to up date your geforce nvidia driver which i have and is at its max

but once i get out of that it launches the game any way so i join a multiplayer game i play for like 30 secs then BAM! it freezes but what i realise its the game that is frozen not my computer i dont know what the go it :S

the only way i have to get out of the game i ctrl alt delete and go end task but even yet it still says its running but i can also play single player fine on ultra :S

just out of interest, have you tried the game on lower card setting? Has anyone else had the same problem?

i will change it to low and see hot it plays

i ended up goin to the official geforce site and it had a update for my driver sooooo hopefully it works now :S

all good its working for me now just a couple of updates that was all it needed but i would like to know how to get ur stats as ur signature down the bottom??

whats ya comp specs?

great to hear that it was a simple fix

to get your stats as signature (like caboose’s and many others on here) normally you can just click their banner and it brings you to the site they used

my comp specs would be a 3gig graphics card 2gherts cpu 16gig of ram o btw its a laptop lmao

my comp specs http://www.asus.com/Notebooks/Gaming_Powerhouse/G74SX/

bf3stats.com