Battlefield 3 Team

Hey duders,

Looking to field a team for Battlefield 3 from now up until Battlefield 4 release, which will likely be October this year. With a traditional beta period at the end of September.

I have looked around and it seems that GameArena and CyberGamer are still the thing for ladders. These are the active ladders for BF3:

[LIST]
[]Gamearena - Conquest - 16v16
[
]GameArena - Rush - 8v8
[]CyberGamer - Conquest - 5v5
[
]CyberGamer - Rush - 4v4
[*]CyberGamer - Conquest - 8v8
[/LIST]

The CyberGamer ladders are the ladders we could compete in without too many problems. The 8 player ladders may be an issue.

I expect that we will need around 6 active members that are available at random times from Sunday through Thursday. At most twice a week with a minimum of four days notice. Please reply with your availability, let us know even if you cannot play.

I suggest we go 4v4 rush and 5v5.
We still need a few more active members to regularly field a team and compete in the 8v8.:cha (75):

Im having a bit of trouble getting my net set up at my new place but i should be available as always. :yucky:
:flowers:

i’m guessing no one else wants to play in matches? :sad:

sorry i can’t participate :frowning: maybe after HSC :hi:

I have got a lot more time this year as I have time off from uni and inbetween jobs. Though of course I will vanish for a week or 2 at a time when we go into show mode but I’ll let me schedule be known.