Az's PC

n1 looks good m8…

man that looks sweet

That’s awesome, quad rad looks like it was made to be there.

Well ive just about managed to get all my watercooling needs sorted for the eventual build. Few more fittings and a batch of new tubing, aswell as some rad grills and that side is completed. Sorry bout the photo quality ( phone as i cant find the camera lol) but i thought to take a snap before it goes away into a box for now.

Second quad is a tfc xchanger which is pretty much on par with the xspc rx.
150 EK advanced res
pump and kit out from before
Raystorm cpu block

Really need to get my gear back under water as the noise is driving me batty lol.

hey az do you wear the hat when you play

yeah man!!! gives me the 1337 skillz to pwn nubzors

But really, no - its actually been sitting outside in the garden for almost a week this time after my nephew left it out there yet again lol

Sexy bit of rad there. Love those EK reservoirs too.

Hey there stranger :stuck_out_tongue:

Will also add that i finally joined the ssd bandwagon.

Picked up a good deal for a gskill falcon II 128gb :slight_smile:

Nice, got to love SSD zippyness.

Might aswell just bump this thread heh

After a hiatus from having a PC … getting it all back together slowly.

2600K - boots at x55 :slight_smile:
Asrock Z68 professional (Fatality)
8gb Corsair
Evga gtx580 with water block

By end of next week should all be here and i will at least get some semblance of pc life back heh

Cannot wait to fire up a game again … its been so long :frowning:

As to the case - still not built - still planning to build it - one day heh

:blink:

One of these days I’ll finally upgrage, haha.

lol az one of those long term projects hey…Be good to see you back gaming m8…:wink2:

Things are about to get sexy y’all !!!

Time to break the system down once again :yahoo:

Haha, at this rate you’ll have your “new bits” installed before mine that I’ve had sitting around for months.

No fittings means no fun yet :frowning:

ill chase up some batteries tomorrow to take a happy snap or 2.

Issue i have is that i need to get the cards in asap to test to send mine off to complete the trade :confused:

Only now i have realised that a bleed valve/point is going to be really needed. Previously ive not bothered as its been easy to take the cpu block off and drain a line at a time to break it all down… not anymore… top rad and next having 2 gpus will make it shit hard lol.

Need to order a Tee block and drain plug to finish it off properly … but cant wait till next week for order to come through ( for the trade) … so i bought a plastic retic tee and an end barb to suit … but am currently weighing up if I want that miniscule chance of one of those fittings not being up to the task.

ZZZZ curse not doing this shit earlier heh.

Tomorrow im getting it all ready for putting the cards in … i dare say ill have a drain in place too… as it will only be in for a week or 2( and be piss easy affair to replace at that time too.

Drain is a good idea, something that I’ve always put off too. I have the fill port in the top of the HAF which is very handy. I’ve experienced how much of a pain draining a semi-busy loop is, it also seems that the neater you make the tubing routes, the harder it is too fill or drain, lol. Extra blocks to hold water doesn’t help, just means you have to get used to picking up your case and shaking it around like crazy to get it to “release”.

Sorry I only got 1 shot of it built but time and batteries were against me heh.

I will still pull the system down fully once again as i realise i need a 45 off the bottom gpu ( was going to use the 90 to tidy up the top rad inlet but needed it for the gpu).

Still, 2 x evga Superclock gtx480s are in and looking delicious.

Very quick checks for temps and stability have put the 3dmark11 over 10K and unigine was squeezing 89fps on 2 loops. Top gpu temps were 52 and 53 degrees. CPU went to 60degrees on top core after 2 3dmark runs.

Wont be long and ill be back into the bios and afterburner heh

Sweet m8 nice and quiet I bet…Lets do some benchies…

Looks schmick! Great temps too.

got some 1866 Dom GTs on their way tomorrow. Cant wait to see what it can do … this OCZ platinum is great for 1600 @ c7 but nothing else ( not bad by any means … just keen to push more lol)

Plus red suits the theme :stuck_out_tongue: