Assassin's Creed 2

Assassins Creed 1 was good apart from the shite ending. so heres hoping Ass Creed 2 answer a few Q’s and still is totally badass

i managed to see all 10 pages of some scans of a Game Informer review from PCPP forums but they got removed :stuck_out_tongue: i still got em in my history…lol

PAGE 1
PAGE 2
PAGE 3
PAGE 4
PAGE 5
PAGE 6
PAGE 7
PAGE 8
PAGE 9
PAGE 10

can’t wait :shades:

man i cant wait to play it… it should be real good :smiley:

Nice work Cabby. :thumbsup2:

Same here, can’t wait.

AC is meant to be a 3 part series, tell me what game that is part of a series has a good first ending? You would be hard pressed to find one, remember what they did with Halo, same thing here. They want to keep you interested untill the last game.

and mass effect…thats a 3 part game

I never played it so I wouldn’t know about that one. I will get a copy of it soon.

Preview

do you still have to ride for miles on a horse…stup[id horse

:laugh: It’s true

New game looks awesome, but I won’t be buying until after consumer reviews. First one looked awesome as well, for the first 2 missions, until everything became ultra-repetitive.

Stupid horse, LOL. Yeah that was pretty average I’ll admit. You still ride it in the 2nd game from what the preview shows.

I forgave the repetitiveness of the game just because the free running aspect just seemed to entertain me so much. It did get a bit testing at times but I forced myself to keep going. For me the game just felt right, didn’t care about the content really.

I’m sure reviews will be positive, not that it means anything these days based on some very relaxed standards of what is good and bad in some reviewers opinions. Regardless of that, it looks like the game still has the one thing I care about, and that is the free running/parkour aspect of it, the rest of the game can be about picking daffodils for all I care.

Nah not talking about mag/official type reviews, I’m talking about reviews from people who actually have to pay for the game. Won’t be buying it if I find out it’s as repetitive as the first one.

Yeah good idea. I’m going to guess from now that it will be a repetitive game, ie to kill this person first you need to do 3/5 tasks around the city, blah blah blah. Then again, they might surprise us and have a genuine story to follow without the filler crap.

i found it more fun not to free run but pick fights with everyone. As soon as I lost interest in that aspect I stopped playing. (It was about 3 days after i loaded it.)

thankgod for torrents cause id be pissed if i payed for it.

On a positive note, I just brought a PS3.it came with Uncharted 2 which has wicked graphics if you use HDMI…and fight night 4…BOOYA!!!

Both sweet games, Uncharted 2 looks like an awesome game from in game videos, I’ve played the first Uncharted which I liked. Fight Night round 4 is the best boxing game ever made (other than Rocky for the Xbox, lol). Very realistic graphics that blur the line between real life and game. I love it. It’s a very technical game also, you can’t just button bash, you need to think about when and where to throw a punch and when to block.

Good to know you have it connected via HDMI, you would have no idea how many people have consoles with HDMI functionality yet they continue to use the composite connectors. It’s like having a 1920 x 1080 computer monitor yet playing a game at 1280 x 1024, it makes no sense at all.

I demand you play Ninja Gaiden Sigma in my stead!

Also gameplay vid looks sexy. Can’t wait :yes: